CareSD is a software solution for process guidance and support of clinical social services and case management in healthcare. The focus of the software is on supporting central tasks of social services and case management in both acute and rehabilitation clinics, such as discharge management. The software solution was developed in close cooperation with the German Association for Social Work in Health Care e.V.and supports you in your daily work in a user-friendly and practice-oriented way. With CareSD tasks such as
- the takeover of patient data
- the documentation of psycho-social and socio-legal services
- the creation and filling of requests
- the exchange of information with doctors and nurses
- the printing case files for the Medical Service of the Health Funds (MDK)
- the compilation of data for certifications such as OnkoZert
- and the preparation of statistical evidence
are easy to operate.
A Software couldn't be more simple: custom design options, integration of existing documents and forms, as well as the use of familiar MS Office programs simplify the initial training and help save time. The use in numerous hospitals speaks for itself.
In oder to assure that the documentation does not end at the hospital door, there is the supplementary platform for discharge management Caseform. This enables us to offer you an end-to-end digital transfer from a single source. Rely on CareSD and make your hospital fit for the future.
- Easy processing of master data
- Digitization of applications and documents (DVSG document package)
- Interoperability through HL7 interface (e.g. Agfa Orbis, Medico, i.s.h med, ClinicCentre)
- Digital transition across sector boundaries
- Service recording according to common systems (OPS, DVSG case groups)
- Statistics and reports
- Integrated database for care providers and services